Question about Mom washing son's private part
Posted on 26-FEB-11
Author
hobbesvr6
Total posts: 124
Add as friends
Send message
Bookmark and Share
In this forum, I always read something about mom love to see son's erection and wash their son penis. What happen if they ejaculate while you wash or touch your son's penis. How would you react?
<br>Personaly I would never let my mom touch my penis because I think that is so wrong, but I don't mind letting her see my erection. There is nothing to hide.
<br>
<br>So mother please share your experience when deal with the situation.

mommydearest Posted on 01-JAN-12
(6 more)
Total posts: 16
Add as friends
Send message
I bathe my youngest son still and when I wash his penis, he usually alaways ejaculates. Its not a big deal, I don't mind and he really likes it.

hobbesvr6 Posted on 06-NOV-11
Add as friends
Send message
All Mom please answer:
<br>when you felt your son starting to ejaculate, Did you just continue washing him while he's ejaculating or masturbate him until he finish?

numommy Posted on 06-NOV-11
Total posts: 9
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>RocketMom write:
<br>
<br>

<br>numommy write:
<br>
<br>

<br>RocketMom write:
<br>I have been bathing and later showering with my son for years. Used to wash him on his genitalia to get properly clean. As hes growing older I still take showers with him and wash him properly. It would happen, although not always, that he will get an erection while washing. That has never bothered me much. On the contrary we usually laugh or make jokes about it when it happens.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Are you referring to him getting an erection or him ejaculating? Mine immediately will get an erection when I start bathing him, he is proud and enjoys me washing his genitals. But I havent masturbated him yet.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Well mostly an erection... although if bathing and washing his parts long enough it would make him ejaculate as well.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>how many times has this happened? Im making it a frequent occurence with mine now

Redali Posted on 06-NOV-11
Total posts: 17
<br>

<br>numommy write:
<br>
<br>

<br>RocketMom write:
<br>I have been bathing and later showering with my son for years. Used to wash him on his genitalia to get properly clean. As hes growing older I still take showers with him and wash him properly. It would happen, although not always, that he will get an erection while washing. That has never bothered me much. On the contrary we usually laugh or make jokes about it when it happens.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Are you referring to him getting an erection or him ejaculating? Mine immediately will get an erection when I start bathing him, he is proud and enjoys me washing his genitals. But I havent masturbated him yet.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Well mostly an erection... although if bathing and washing his parts long enough it would make him ejaculate as well.

Arabagan Posted on 06-NOV-11
Total posts: 11
<br>

<br>hobbesvr6 write:
<br><br>

<br><br>MomOnRollers write:
<br><br>Hi. New to this forum. Just want to share my experiences with the kids. Have been bathing them and with them since young. Going through the growing up stage and puberty. Cleaning does involve touching their private parts. My son would often get aroused especially while washing his penis.
<br><br><br>We all take it as naturally and without embarrassment.
<br><br>
<br><br>

<br><br>
<br><br>
<br><br>Did your son ever ejaculate?
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>It happened yes...

sumdude Posted on 03-NOV-11
Total posts: 53
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>rokrmum write:
<br>the same way you don't mind seeing your erection...you should also not mind her touching her....because it is her who brought you into this world....she has full authority over you....and there is no problem if a mother washes her small boys penis....she does that because she cares....
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>How old is the boy?

hobbesvr6 Posted on 31-OCT-11
Add as friends
Send message
Nummomy- I think erection will happen when washing your son genitals, but sometime ejaculation will happen as well. I remembered when my parent were on vacation, she will have my aunt takes care of me. During bath time, me and my aunt will shower together, when she starting to wash my penis, my penis will get erect. Every time when she pulled my foreskin back to clean my penis head, I will always ejaculated, but she just continue rubbing my my penis until i'm done. we never talked about it, but my aunt told me thats normal reaction and don't be embarrassed about it.

sumdude Posted on 31-OCT-11
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>numommy write:
<br>
<br>

<br>RocketMom write:
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Are you expecting to masturbate your son?

numommy Posted on 31-OCT-11
Total posts: 9
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>RocketMom write:
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>

sumdude Posted on 23-OCT-11
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>RocketMom write:
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>How old is your son when he showers with you?

sumdude Posted on 23-OCT-11
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>MomOnRollers write:
<br>Hi. New to this forum. Just want to share my experiences with the kids. Have been bathing them and with them since young. Going through the growing up stage and puberty. Cleaning does involve touching their private parts. My son would often get aroused especially while washing his penis.
<br><br>We all take it as naturally and without embarrassment.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Finally . . . sane person's response. Thanks for being real.

hobbesvr6 Posted on 22-OCT-11
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>RocketMom write:
<br>
<br>

<br>hobbesvr6 write:
<br>RocketMom: I totally agree with difficult to describe because it happened to me one time when me and my mother friend shower together.
<br><br>
<br><br>Did your son ever talk about it after that?
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Well not as in sitting down and call for a meeting to discuss what happened... but we do talk about it casually.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>True there is no need to call for a meeting.LOL Did your son ever ask you to masturbate him not during shower?

Redali Posted on 22-OCT-11
<br>

<br>hobbesvr6 write:
<br>RocketMom: I totally agree with difficult to describe because it happened to me one time when me and my mother friend shower together.
<br><br>
<br><br>Did your son ever talk about it after that?
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Well not as in sitting down and call for a meeting to discuss what happened... but we do talk about it casually.

Redali Posted on 22-OCT-11
<br>

<br>danorey write:
<br>RocketMom, kind of like you with making jokes or laughing about it when your son ejacuated as you washed his erection, my mom usually made some silly comment and later on admitted she enjoyed watching my expressions also. Did (do) you also enjoy teasing him by squeezing/playing with the head right afterwards when it is still swollen and extra sensitive to get the rest out? Mom would get a kick out of it.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Well I admit I take occasion to throw one or two jokes about it when it happens... Don't want to get too serious on it and it's actually fun to joke about. Makes him as well as myself have a good laugh at it.

sumdude Posted on 16-OCT-11
Add as friends
Send message
Why do you wash your son's genitals?

nakednudistmom Posted on 16-OCT-11
Total posts: 3
Mutter Sohn FKK
<br>Mother son nudism
<br>
<br>http://mutter-sohn-fkk-mother-son-nudists.2301824.n4.nabble.com/
<br>

hobbesvr6 Posted on 15-OCT-11
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>MomOnRollers write:
<br>Hi. New to this forum. Just want to share my experiences with the kids. Have been bathing them and with them since young. Going through the growing up stage and puberty. Cleaning does involve touching their private parts. My son would often get aroused especially while washing his penis.
<br><br>We all take it as naturally and without embarrassment.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>Did your son ever ejaculate?

hobbesvr6 Posted on 15-OCT-11
Add as friends
Send message
RocketMom: I totally agree with difficult to describe because it happened to me one time when me and my mother friend shower together.
<br>
<br>Did your son ever talk about it after that?

danorey Posted on 14-OCT-11
Add as friends
Send message
RocketMom, kind of like you with making jokes or laughing about it when your son ejacuated as you washed his erection, my mom usually made some silly comment and later on admitted she enjoyed watching my expressions also. Did (do) you also enjoy teasing him by squeezing/playing with the head right afterwards when it is still swollen and extra sensitive to get the rest out? Mom would get a kick out of it.
  Next >>     Last    (3 pages)
  Previous topic Next topic
Privacy | Partners | Help | About Us | Contact Us
© NudistSpace.org 2005 — 2014. All rights reserved.
NudistFriends.com - the largest nudist personals site!
Partner sites: Nudist Dating / Naturist Dating /
True Nudists / Nudist Couples / Herpes Dating Site