Forums > Family > how do you feel when you see your son erect?
Jump to:
thebuzz1084 Posted on 19-DEC-10
Total posts: 31
Add as friends
Send message
Is it just me or is it kinda rude for a mom or sister to see a guy with a raging erection and just look or something but not "lend a hand"?
<br>
<br>I mean, an erection means that he's horny and if you just leave it, sure it will go away on its own, but really the best thing to have happen is to take care of it and it's always so much better to have someone else doing it for you than doing it alone!
<br>
<br>What if you saw him struggling with an itch that he could not scratch? You'd offer to help, right? What if he had a bad headache and you had some aspirin right there. It seems like a no-brainier to offer to help.
<br>
<br>So why not go over and give him some help with your hands or mouth? It just seems kinda rude not to, especially if you're the reason he is hard.
<br>
<br>Besides, you know you'll both enjoy it and I'm sure most guys would be happy to return the favor.

hobbesvr6 Posted on 19-DEC-10
Total posts: 124
Add as friends
Send message
I always have an erection in front of my mom, but she never said anything. Sometime she touched my erect penis by accident and she will ask if I need to go to my bedroom to take care of that.

denvercindi Posted on 19-DEC-10
(1 more)
Total posts: 11
Add as friends
Send message
i have no problem with my nephews getting hard at home. being they are 17 and 14 it is quite regular. they have never tried to hide them from me or their sister and usually just do what they need to do when they get one. its not always sexual but being that young, it happens more times than not. we have never had an issue either in public but that could change with them getting older. but until then, they will just let them wave in the air.

NudeRichard Posted on 19-DEC-10
Total posts: 107
Add as friends
Send message
I grew up getting to go naked around the house and farm. My mom and dad while not what you might call real nudist, never went to a resort, were not real strict about wearing clothes around thehouse either. My mom saw me nude, erect and even masturbating fairly often. She never seemes upset by it at all. Dad was often hard around the house too. we were often hard at the same times doing things around the house. Mom was never critical nor negative about our erections. She was a lovely woman and very accepting for back then.

midmoguy Posted on 20-DEC-10
(1 more)
Total posts: 8
Send message
I think that is a beautiful thing to see your son develop. If you (or I hope to be soon) are a father and including his mother as well, it is quite a mometous opportunity to teach your son what the sexual responses are in girls as well as how and what his body is telling him. The schools teaching them nowadays are so inept or shallow. They teach them the facts but not the real meanings of showing love to your partner.

elaine555 Posted on 20-DEC-10
Total posts: 59
Add as friends
Send message
> Is it just me or is it kinda rude for a mom or sister > to see a guy with a raging erection and just look or
<br>> something but not "lend a hand"?
<br>
<br>Then you have to call me rude, because my son frequently has an erection and I just ignore it. I let his gf who is also a nudist take care of it. She hangs around our house most of the time since she doesn't like going back to her step-mom. She'll give him a hj or bj right in front of me and my daughter. She asked us if we minded and we said we don't, so it's ok.

loveitbare_69 Posted on 02-JAN-11
(9 more)
Total posts: 9
Add as friends
My x wife loved seeing our boys hard. Sometimes when horsing around at home she would grab their cock and pusll them around with it.

loveitbare_69 Posted on 02-JAN-11
(9 more)
Total posts: 9
Add as friends
My x wife loved seeing our boys hard. Sometimes when horsing around at home she would grab their cock and pusll them around with it.

elaine555 Posted on 15-MAR-11
Add as friends
Send message
My son is 19 and my daughter is 21. Both live at home with me. I've always taught them that masturbation is healthy and it's ok to do it anytime.

elaine555 Posted on 15-MAR-11
Add as friends
Send message
I have a strong feeling that your son probably has a girl or girls who are already giving him bj and hj. At the school where my kids went they started around that age. I encouraged my kids to bring their gf/bf home so as to provide a safe environment rather than risk being caught or indulge in unsafe behavior.

Julieheart Posted on 15-MAR-11
Total posts: 62
Add as friends
ARRAY(0xcf11ac8)

newlynude Posted on 06-APR-11
(2 more)
Total posts: 8
Add as friends
Send message
I think it is fine, even though my family made me ashamed of mine. I regret it to this day and want to change that feeling.

SunnySmith Posted on 06-APR-11
Total posts: 36
Add as friends
Send message
it's beautiful and healthy...natural as it should be....

Add as friends
Send message
very beautiful and very, very natural...means all the parts are working correctly!!!

Add as friends
Send message
it's beautiful and natural...means all the parts are working correctly, too!

ursusmajor Posted on 07-APR-11
Total posts: 13
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>ilyssen write:
<br><br>

<br><br>elaine555 write:
<br><br>I have a strong feeling that your son probably has a girl or girls who are already giving him bj and hj. At the school where my kids went they started around that age. I encouraged my kids to bring their gf/bf home so as to provide a safe environment rather than risk being caught or indulge in unsafe behavior.
<br><br>
<br><br>

<br><br>
<br><br>
<br><br>That's a good thing...Now, what will you do if they DO bring a friend home?....lol
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>When my sons bring friends home (so far only male friends whom they masturbate with, but as far as I can tell are not in exclusive relationships with--rather simply exploring the wonders of the human body) I make sure they know the house is a safe environment for all, and I let them have their fun with each other (I actually walked in on my older son with a friend at the moment that friend was cli...

hyperintake Posted on 13-APR-11
Total posts: 2
Add as friends
Send message
Both our boys walk around nude at home and sometimes they will get hard, it's normal part of growing up.

caroline2001 Posted on 15-APR-11
Total posts: 6
Add as friends
Send message
The first time my son acted self concious about me seeing him penis erect I assured him that it was totally normal. He was so releived that he felt comfortable enuf to tell me about how he masturbates. I'm pleased that we have that kind of open relationship.
<br>

carofree Posted on 16-APR-11
Total posts: 30
Add as friends
Send message
caroline2001 write:
<br>The first time my son acted self concious about me seeing him penis erect I assured him that it was totally normal. He was so releived that he felt comfortable enuf to tell me about how he masturbates. I'm pleased that we have that kind of open relationship.
<br>
<br>That's how my son is. He gets up and leaves the room when one happens. He probably is embarrassed or thinks we don't approve. We're planning to have a talk with him and his sister about masturbation soon.

slescoe1 Posted on 16-APR-11
(3 more)
Total posts: 20
Add as friends
Send message
<br>

<br>carofree write:
<br>caroline2001 write:
<br>The first time my son acted self concious about me seeing him penis erect I assured him that it was totally normal. He was so releived that he felt comfortable enuf to tell me about how he masturbates. I'm pleased that we have that kind of open relationship.
<br>
<br>That's how my son is. He gets up and leaves the room when one happens. He probably is embarrassed or thinks we don't approve. We're planning to have a talk with him and his sister about masturbation soon.
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>When you do talk to them about masturbation let us know how it goes keep us posted looking forward to hearing form you
  First      << Prev      Next >>     Last    (5 pages)

Privacy | Partners | Help | About Us | Contact Us
© NudistSpace.org 2005 — 2014. All rights reserved.
NudistFriends.com - the largest nudist personals site!
Partner sites: Nudist Dating / Naturist Dating /
True Nudists / Nudist Couples / Herpes Dating Site